Search This Blog

Monday, January 23, 2012

What Gets You Through a Tough and Annoying Day at School?

By Genesis Pimentel

Kami: Avoiding the teachers.

Camille: Writing on my arm.

Nicole: Ignoring everyone.

Amauna: Not talking to people around me.

Rianna: Talking to friends.

Miriam: Talking to friends & laughing.

Anicia: Ignoring everyone except teachers.

Jadyn: Knowing that I’ll watch television later.

Christine: Stay clam and ignore everything I don’t like.

Laura: Thinking that when I get home I can go to sleep.

Hunessa: Knowing there’s hot chocolate, my Wii and knowing I can rest later.

Anna: Concentrating on work and ignoring people.

Genesis: I don’t talk to anyone and keep quiet all day and try my best to ignore people
who I think are annoying.

Now you know what get the 5th grade class of girls through the rest of an annoying day.

No comments:

Post a Comment