Search This Blog

Monday, January 23, 2012

Science Inventions

By Christine Tran

In my class, science, we are writing about inventions that famous people made. My choice was the first TV because I like watching TV and I wanted to know how they can put shows on it and watch. It’s pretty cool that you can watch shows on it. The inventor that invented the TV was Philo Farnsworth. He made the screen to watch shows. If it wasn’t for him we wouldn’t have a TV, we wouldn’t watch shows, and people will get bored if we don’t watch anything. All my other classmates got inventions like computer, laptop, etc. It takes a lot of research to look up information about the inventions we’re doing and there are a lot of questions that we have to answer. It’s kind of hard to do the science inventions because I don’t know anything about the TV, so now I’m learning about a TV so that I can know a lot of things about it!!

Everyone else in my class doesn’t know anything about TVs, computers, and more inventions that we even don’t know about. We are doing this project because we can know better about what inventions we’re doing and that we were watching a video about inventions that fail and we want to do what inventions didn’t fail, so we are sticking on inventions and doing inventions. More about the TV is that Philo Farnsworth invented the first TV that actually works!!! It’s a miracle that it works so that we can watch shows and movies, but now there’s a new TV that’s bigger and not the old kinds. Now that they don’t use old TVs a lot now Philo’s invention is gone because no one use those kinds of TVs anymore, but some people use them, but not as much as the new kind of TVs.

Back to our science inventions is that now we finish our science inventions and hang it on our classroom on the billboard. I wish we could do more about inventions, but I think we’re still doing a few more things about inventions. It’s a really good project to do to know more which is better than knowing less. I also hope everyone else enjoys learning about inventions; well I do because it’s so interesting. I wonder what were going to learn next in science for our topic inventions, maybe something more interesting, I hope. I think that’s it about science inventions, but there will be more when I have science again. Someday you can invent something to be like the others famous inventors!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment