Search This Blog

Friday, January 13, 2012

Interviewing Activities: Inside the Brains of the Children

By Genesis Pimentel

Ceramics:

Kamille

How does the Ceramics process work?

You take clay, you mold it, until it gets soft and moist and then you make it into whatever you want.

Which project is your favorite?

My favorite project is making figurines.

Was Ceramics your number one choice, if not, what was?

My first choice was ice skating.

How many projects have you completed?

I’ve completed about 10 projects.

Outdoor Adventures:

Jadyn

Do you guys walk to Franklin Park?

We walk to Franklin Park sometimes.

Do you enjoy Outdoor Adventures?

Yes I do, it’s awesome.

What is your favorite Outdoor Adventure activity?

My favorite game is Scavenger Hunt.

Was Outdoor Adventures your number one choice, if not, what was?

It was my number one choice.

Ice Skating:

Rianna

Have you ever ice skated before, if not, are you learning?

I am learning how to ice skate.

Are you enjoying ice skating?

No, I am nor enjoying ice skating.

Was ice skating your number one choice, if not, what was?

No it wasn’t, but I forgot what was.

Do you go skating at Kelley Rink?

Yes, we do skate at Kelley Rink.

Step:

Aniah

How many step routines have you people made?

We have only made one.

Do you enjoy step?

Yes, I do enjoy step.

Was step your number one choice, if not, what was?

Step was my number one choice.

Where do you people go to do step?

We go to the chapel.

Board Games:

Miriam

Do you enjoy board games?

No, I do not enjoy board games.

What is your favorite board game?

I don’t have one.

Was board games your number one choice, if not, what was?

No, step was my first choice.

Do you play in the cafeteria?

Yes, we do play in the cafeteria.

Junior Varsity Basketball:

Anonymous

Do you enjoy JV basketball?

I do enjoy JV basketball.

Was JV basketball your number one choice, if not what was?

It wasn’t, it was Ceramics and something else, but I don’t remember.

What do you think about JV being mixed in with Varsity in a basketball game?

I think it would be awesome for two ranks to play together, so that we can do beneficial things.

What’s your favorite thing to do in basketball?

Knockout is definitely my favorite thing to do.

Varsity Basketball:

Amauna

Do you enjoy Varsity basketball?

Yes, I do enjoy Varsity basketball.

Was Varsity basketball your number one choice, if not what was?

It was, because I really like sports.

What do you think about JV being mixed in with Varsity in a game?

I think it would be a crazy game.

What’s your favorite thing to do in basketball?

My favorite thing to do in basketball is run.

No comments:

Post a Comment