Search This Blog

Monday, January 23, 2012

It's What I Think (Genesis's Column)

By Genesis Pimentel

I think that there should be an intercom in each room. I mean, I know the school is small, but it’ll save more time because, for example, when a parent comes, Ms. Beverly won’t have to come all the way up to tell you that your parent is there. It’s definitely more efficient. It saves so much time for me, I’m a rather lazy person and instead of going out of the room to go tell a teacher something, I can locate them through the intercom and only the teacher and the people in the room with her will be able to hear the news of the situation. You can’t disagree this isn’t a smart idea; saves everyone time and makes things look fancier. Like I said before, you can’t disagree. Imagine a world with intercoms and now that you have, consider buying intercoms.

No comments:

Post a Comment