Search This Blog

Friday, January 13, 2012

New Year's Resolutions

By Hunessa Louis

As you know this is a New Year of 2012 and many people have things called New Years Resolutions which means something that they want to improve or to start doing. I interview my classmates in the 5th grade and asked them what their New Year Resolutions and here are their answers.

Nicole O: To do better in school

Anicia D: No talking when teacher is talking and to be more serious

Kamille G: She has no New Year Resolutions

Jadyn B: To do better in school and in sports

Genesis: She also has no New Year Resolutions

Aniah J: She has no New Year Resolutions

Camille T: To talk less, especially in class

Laura L: To start using the computer more

Amauna C: To get better grades, to be more honest, to gain more friendships, and to respect others more.

Rianna C: To get better grades then usually

Miriam R: Stay healthy still get good grades

*** Additionally I also interviewed our English teacher Ms Zuckerman***

She wants to have a list of 25 new things that she has to do before the end of 2012.

My New Year Resolution is to keep my grades up and to spend much more time with my family.

So that’s the end of my interviews and you guys should also keep a record of your New Year Resolution/s and see if you actually achieve it by the end of 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment