Search This Blog

Monday, January 9, 2012

The Truth About New Year's

By Genesis Pimentel

I’m here to talk about New Year’s. I’m not going to talk about how exciting a new year is or the fact that people think that it’s the end of the world. No. I’m here to talk about the truth about New Year’s. It’s not a harsh truth, but don’t expect me to sugar coat it. You probably already know this, but people get really excited about their New Year’s resolutions, but the thing is that some people just get tired of their New Year’s resolution by the end of New Year’s Day. Some get tired by the end of the week and others get tired by February. Either way, only very special and determined people go through with their resolutions until the end of the year. And I’ve also found that the minute after New Year’s pass, the New Year is already old. Now that I think about it, the term New Year should only be allowed to be used the first week of January, unless you get into school anytime later. This is the truth about New Year’s.


No comments:

Post a Comment