Search This Blog

Friday, January 6, 2012

A Day in the Life of an MCA Teacher

By Kamille Garrick

I sat down with Ms. Sitron and asked her about Mca

How is it At Mother Caroline Academy : I love it, I love working here

What do you like about Mother Caroline Academy: I love the students, I like my co-teachers and people that I work with and I also like how supportive everyone is of each other

Do you like teaching students or relaxing : I like both, there’s a time for each one

Do you like being a teacher at this school : absolutely

If you weren’t a teacher what would you be : I think I would like to work in a zoo

What are your likes and dis-likes : I like reading and puppies, I dis-like bad drivers and people who don’t think about others

Have you ever considered teaching all grades : I have I think it would be interesting to teach each grade because I think the kids in each grade are so different

What do you do when school is over : sometimes I go to the gym, sometimes I have my own homework to do for graduate school and sometimes I just like relax and watch TV

What do you do before everyone comes to breakfast : I get up, I take a shower, I eat my own breakfast and then I come down stairs and get ready for the day

How long have you been at Mother Caroline Academy : I’ve been at MCA for a year and four months


No comments:

Post a Comment