Search This Blog

Friday, March 30, 2012

Sole Train

By Jadyn Baptista

Sole Train is a running program, for kids and adults. At M.C.A one of our activities are running and I am in it. One of our coach’s names is Jess and she said that she was one out of a lot of people who started the program. In May we are having our first race and we have been prating hard. In sole train you run around the neighborhood and you get to talk to your friends and have fun. Sole train helps you stay healthy, be in shape and to never give up and keep on going. They push you to do well in a good way though. I personally love Sole Train because I get to be with my friends and hang out with my coaches it is a lot of fun. On Thursday March 15, we made T-shirts for Sole Train with girls from Cross Country running group and they helped with our shorts. They say on top MCA then SOLE TRAIN then 2012. We are working on the back. Anyway Sole Train is lots of fun and of you are into running I think you should check it out and see if you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment