Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Movie of the Week

Dominique


In the movie “Rango” which Johnny Depp stars as Rango is known to be a good movie, I’ve got this information from the sixth grade students:

Empress: This is a hilarious trailer and I can’t wait to watch the movie!

Chastity: I think this movie is going to be very popular from my perspective.

Christine: I think this trailer was hysterical and I’m looking forward to watching the movie.

My opinion on this trailer is that it is sooo fuuunnyy and I can’t wait to watch the movie!

Viewers
Some people who have watch this movie thinks that it is a very good movie and think children would love it parents also said that they even loved it even though It’s considered a “kids movie.”

Information parents should know
One thing parents need to know about this movie, is that it contain some bad language that is used rarely but still is bad. The two main bad words that they use is da** and he**, but mostly he**.The age for this movie would probably be 11+ because of the violence and language going on in this movie.

If you want to watch the trailer to Rango watch this trailer below:

http://www.movieweb.com/movie/rango/trailer-3

No comments:

Post a Comment