Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Activities: Film!

By, Savannah


I am writing about activities for the newspaper. I am going to be interviewing kids from different grades and ask about what they think of activities and what activities they have. One activity that I am going to focus on is film. I think that film is fun because we get to watch movies and talk about them. The teachers who teach film are Ms. Soules and Ms. Foley. They are both nice and they have a smile on their face and they both seem like cool teachers. Film is very relaxing activity because you get to sit and get all the stress out of your head and watch a movie.


Chastity says that she likes film because we can watch movies and we get to laugh our heads off because she’s like laughing a lot and when she’s laugh my tummy starts to hurt. She also says that film is fun because she’s get to sit down and watch movies and relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment