Search This Blog

Monday, January 31, 2011

6th Grade Math

-Jayne

I am writing this article because a lot of people want to know, “what’s going on in the 6th grade I really want to know so when I go to 6th I’ll be prepared for it." My name is Jayne and I will be interviewing kids from the 6th grade.

Math

Do you like math, and why.
Rachel: yes, because we use numbers not words.
Naomi: yes, because its fun
Chastity: yes, because we learn fun things
Dominique: yes, because its very educational and it will help us in the future.

Are the teachers very nice?
Rachel: Yes, because they love us.
Naomi: Yes
Chastity: well there’s only supposed to 1 so yes.
Dominique: Yes, but she sometimes keeps a serious face.


Do the teachers give a lot of information?
Chastity: well since there’s only one teacher she gives us a lot of information.
Dominique: Ms. Nugent gives us pages and pages of notes we have to write down but at the end it is very helpful.

Thank you for answering these questions and I picked Math because that’s what a lot of people in the class like.

No comments:

Post a Comment