Search This Blog

Monday, February 28, 2011

Interview with Nurse Hannah

My name is Jayne and I will be interviewing Nurse Hannah about health issues facing teenagers all around the world.

What is a topic that you to talk to students?
Well staying healthy, hygiene, eating right, and preventing the spread of germs.

Why are they the top three subjects?
Every one should be eating right and does not matter how you are you need to be healthy.

Do boys get sick easier than girls.
No everyone is equal to getting the flu.

Is there something you would like to prevent teenage boys and girls from doing?
The healthiest thing is if they get respected by them selves and keeping there body.


Do you think things will change?
I think it will change I have hope. Hope if the girls from Mother Caroline Academy be leaders and help us during this time.

Thank you nurse Hannah and I hope we can do this again!

No comments:

Post a Comment