Search This Blog

Monday, October 18, 2010

Ask Aubrey Advice Column

Our wise answer woman answers questions from real kids!

Question: My little sister keeps taking my clothes and wearing them. I have been sick and tired of her ruining my life. What should I do?

Answer:
Well I think that you should try to get even with her. If she takes your clothes, then you can take hers and hide them somewhere. If she gets mad then tell her she deserves it.


Question: There is this really cute boy that I like, but I don’t think he likes me back. What should I do?

Answer: Try to flirt but not too much. Make small talk with him. See how he talks to you, if he makes a lot of eye contact when talking, it is a good sign. If he keeps looking off, he has other things on his mind.


Please submit any questions to the box located in your classroom and Aubrey will do her best to answer all submissions. Questions can remain anonymous if you want - no names will be posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment