Search This Blog

Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Treats

By Laura Lopez



Hey people out there I am writing to tell about Halloween treats mmm does that make water in your mouth well im going to tell you a few Halloween treats the first one is meringue ghost which are pretty cool they actually look a lot like ghost you want me to show them well get ready but before don’t look at it cause im warning you this will make your mouth watery that the room you are in will become an ocean I am warning you





if you want to know how to make these delicious treats then just look at a video that will tell you step by step how to make this delicious teats that instead of having water in your mouth you could be tasting these delicious treats!!!! But I could tell you a bit of how this is created this Halloween treat is a mixture of egg whites and superfine and a bit of (caster) sugar the secret to making these treats is mixing the egg whites to their maximum volume this is made by having your mixing bowl very clean without any grease on it you also want the egg whites at room temperature it is easier to separate eggs when they are cold also cover the egg whites for 30 minutes that’s all I could tell you cause I want this to be a surprise to you and your tongue that is the one who is going to taste it also it is really soft when finished but my words don’t matter go and try these right now instead of listening to me and like I said before go to this webpage to read the full recipe have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment