Search This Blog

Friday, October 7, 2011

The Game


By Jadyn Baptista


Wow can you believe that the Boston Red Sox lost? The score was 4 to 3. They played the Orioles. The date was Wednesday September 24, 2011. This is my opinion but I was shocked. I bet all the Red Sox fans were so surprised about what happened.

This is me “wow I can’t believe it ’’.

I bet everyone that is a fan was excited because we all thought the Red Sox were going to win. Well you see we were sad that the Red Sox lost, but it is not our fault that they lost because I bet that they tried their best to win. Well I bet you must be thinking if they tried they would have got a better score or win the game. So you might say that it might have not been their day (well not our day) .Also we would have been so happy if they won the game so I think they will try better next time. As you might see I am a Red Sox fan so yes I was disappointed that they lost. I know it was the play offs but one thing I need to say is .………………………..GO RED SOX GO

No comments:

Post a Comment