Search This Blog

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Move Review

By Miriam Rodriguez

Today I will be doing a movie review on X men First Class. Don’t worry Beatrice I’ll do Transformers next weekJ. X-Men: First Class injects new blood into the marvel world .I love it, for all you X-men fans out there this is the perfect movie for you. It tells you everything you need to know about how everything started. I think there is a moral to the story. I think it is even though you can be the ugliest mutant ever but you are beautiful and unique in your own way. I think that there is a moral to this movie but that’s just me. Anyway … I think it is an amazing movie overall some parts are funny, sad, serious, touching. I think this a great movie to watch with your family. So next time you see it why not watch it?


No comments:

Post a Comment