Search This Blog

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Future Phones

By Laura Lopez

Look out!!!! future phones are coming this way so get ready to see this story blow your mind. I guess you think I don’t have have proof but look at this………


WOW!!!!!!! Well don’t get too excited because it’s just an idea. Sorry I did not want to get you this sad. If this were already created I would already have bought it. The problem is it would cost a lot that I forgot how much but it would cost you two years of work. So if you want this phone (if it exist while you are alive) so people go to college, graduate with a good job and get enough money to support yourself and get the phone, so work hard and get this phone and everybody would ask you how did you get it and you say work hard and get this phone and enough money to support yourself (now that’s another good reason to graduate from college).

No comments:

Post a Comment