Search This Blog

Monday, November 8, 2010

Opinions Section

by Athena

In the past few weeks I have been going around school and asking questions about subjects that are both academic and fun questions. I’ve surveyed more than 2/3 of the school because some people didn’t want to participate. I’ve been surprised with the results that came up.

The first question I asked everyone was Twilight vs. Harry Potter. The majority of the students in the school voted that Twilight was better and it beat Harry Potter by a landslide. But there are people who don’t like any of these series because there were more people who voted for none than there were that voted for Harry Potter.

The next question I asked was what students prefer Laptops vs. Desktops. Mostly everyone in the school voted for laptops except for two people and I guess everyone likes electronics because nobody said they liked neither. Student Government vs. None the polls were pretty close but majority rules and people prefer student government as opposed to none.


Another question I asked the student body was if they’d prefer a Dress code vs. Uniform. Dress code won by an overwhelming number. Other people in the school think that it is a mix between them both, because a uniform makes dressing for school easier.

Last but not least I’ve asked another question that I personally think is the best out of all questions. On a lighter note I asked the student body which of these they were Team Edward vs. Team Jacob, Jacob won this poll by a lot while quite a lot of people voted neither! Some people think they are both pathetic!


Well there you have it folks - keep tuning into this blogspot for more MCA news and inputs!

1 comment:

  1. people have their opinions but usually the ones that are quiet have alot to say :)

    ReplyDelete