Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Caught Ya!

Yazmily

Every week, I will be looking for students who do good deeds, and try and catch them in the act!
Here are my observations from this week:

I saw Rachel Tejeda help out some friends with their homeroom job when she had to

do her own job.

When I was upstairs, I saw Desiree helping out a friend when they needed help putting away things.

One day when I was walking to my class I saw this girl in the 6th grade and she was helping out a classmate when her stuff fell out her folder and there was a bunch of people that helped her with all the stuff that fell.

When I was outside one of the 7th graders fell and then this other 7th grader helped her off the ground and I thought that was nice because I thought it is kind to help out someone that is in your class.

Keep those good deeds coming, and look for your name in this article!


No comments:

Post a Comment